Special Education Needs
The pre-school is committed to helping all children to flourish regardless of their specific needs. We believe that every person matters and it is our responsibility to do everything in our power to ensure that every student realises their potential.
If a student has special educational needs (SEN), the academy will take every reasonable step to identify and meet them.
Oasis’ ethos is based on an overarching theme of Inclusion; welcoming, encouraging and enabling all to achieve their best whatever the challenges may be in doing so.
We are an inclusive setting, and have a variety of experience in supporting and promoting children's needs, learning and development, and work with a range of children with unique medical, physical and developmental needs.
You can download a copy of our SEN Offer here.
For further information please get in touch!
- How does Oasis Pre-school know if a child needs extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs or disabilities?
- How will the Pre-school support my child?
- How will the curriculum support my child at Oasis Preschool?
- How our setting works in partnership with parents/carers.
- How Oasis Pre-school helps support the wellbeing of young children with SEND.
- Staff training and experience in supporting young children with SEND.
- Specialist services and expertise accessed by our setting.
- How Oasis Pre-school includes young children with SEND in community based activities and outings.
- Oasis Pre-school’s accessible environment.
- How our setting prepares and supports young children with SEND when joining, and when transferring to another setting or school.
- How our setting organises its resources to meet the needs of young children with SEND.
- How we decide on appropriate support for young children with SEND.